SAVE THE DATE now for a fantastic weekend of fun and entertainment at Leeds Waterfront!
The Leeds Waterfront Festival taking place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th June 2015 with Saturday’s Spectacular Dragon Boat Races supporting ‘The Jane Tomlinson Appeal’ this year.
This year’s 8th Leeds Waterfront Festival, promises to be bigger and more exciting than ever before! Leeds Waterfront Festival brings the waterways alive every year by hosting a fantastic eclectic mix of music, performance, arts and fun for all the family. The festival will be jam-packed with activities and creativity both on the water and on dryland, stretching across 4 miles of Leeds waterfront.
You will find the best in Arts, Entertainment, Music, Food, Drink and family fun right across Leeds Waterfront from the heritage of Thwaite Mills to the impressive Leeds Dock and Royal Armouries, the lively & uber-cool Brewery Wharf and Calls Landing on Call Lane, a little taste of France hosted by Brasserie Blanc at Victoria Wharf…finishing up at the fabulous Granary Wharf. It’s going to be SPECTACULAR!
VIVA Brewery Wharf hosted by Salsa Rocks
Salsa, Sun and Sangria!!
An afternoon of Salsa dancing and music with Salsa Rocks Leeds. Join the totally free Salsa classes, enjoy the demonstrations by the instructors and dance to the hot beats with Latin DJ’s from
12.30pm until 5.30pm
An outdoor festival bar will be serving a selection of beers and cocktails all weekend from 12pm – 6pm. Indulge in flavours from around the world from a selection of International Street Food vendors
Saturday – Summer of Disco!
- 12pm – 1.30pm – Oracle Resident DJ’s
- 1.30pm – 3pm – Karaoke competition hosted by Capital Radio Breakfast Show host Adam O’Neill
- 3pm – 5pm – Personal appearance by Disco Legend “Brutus Gold”
- 5pm – 6pm – Resident DJ from 212
Sunday – VIVA Brewery Wharf hosted by Salsa Rocks
- Salsa, Sun and Sangria!
- An afternoon of Salsa dancing and music with Salsa Rocks Leeds.
- Join In the FREE Salsa classes, enjoy the demonstrations by the instructors and dance to the hot beats with Latin DJ’s from 12.30pm until 5.30pm
- There will also be an outdoor festival bar all weekend serving a selection of beers and cocktails each day. Indulge in flavours from around the world from a selection of international Street Food vendors too!