Why is Leeds such a popular place to live in, work in and visit? Aside from the incredible attractions in the city, the personalities of Leeds play a huge part.
So we’re leaving no stone unturned as we’ve gone into the bars, the gyms and the streets to meet the people of Leeds, from celebrities to the unsung heroes of the city to find out their thoughts on why Leeds is such a popular place.
If you’re lucky enough to live in Leeds and meet these characters everyday or if you’re just visiting the city, these are the people that make up Leeds’ personality.
This month’s issue features:
• The people of Leeds! We’ve looked into the fantastic teams behind the brands at Napoleons Casino, The New Conservatory, the Leeds Kirkgate Market, Primo Ristorante, Sing Kee Foods, Macmillan, CrossEyes and so many more.
• Reviews from all over the city as our team check out Hotel Chocolat, Malmaison, Sukhothai and there’s also a preview of Leeds’ newest Vietnamese restaurant, Viet Guy.
• The definitive ‘What’s On’ guide for Leeds, including our preview of cover stars Little Mix’s performance at the First Direct Arena.
• Pictures from Leeds’ best nights out! Whether it’s been at the re-opening of Aire Bar or the APN staff party, we’ve covered it for you.
• Opinions from columnists all over the city, including model Zach Williamson, Leeds based Capital FM DJ Adam O’ Neil and property experts from Martin & Co, Park Lane and lots more.
• Our exclusive interview with Olympic boxing hopeful Jack Bateson ahead of the Rio Olympics.
• The best date nights in Leeds! With February being the month of love, we thought we had to round of some of the best nights out for couples in the city.
• And so much more!
Enjoy the issue!