In this issue:
– The best hotels to stay at. Whether you want to be in the heart of the action at Malmaison Hotel or the Cosmopolitan Hotel, or if you want to be a little further out relaxing in the comfort of the new ibis Styles hotel in the Merrion Centre.
– We’ve got several wonderful messages of support from the biggest venues in the city, including from Brewery Wharf, the Merrion Centre and Leeds Markets.
– The venues to attend on the day! We’ve rounded up some of the best offers on over the Leeds Pride weekend, including at Revolución De Cuba.
– We’ve previewed some of our favourite artists who will be performing as part of Leeds Pride too, including Paul Stone, Blonde Electra and our cover star Heather Small!
– City Dweller Magazine are also finding out what Leeds Pride means to the characters of the city. We’ve caught up with famous LGBT+ figures and other senior figures in the city, from Radio DJ Stephanie Hirst to former Leeds United footballer Robbie Rogers, to find out what Leeds Pride means to them and more.
– Lots more, including an interview with Leeds born chef Marco Pierre White.
What are you waiting for? Download it now!
Want to advertise in our next issue? We’ll be promoting the benefits of booking early for Christmas and more! Get in touch today: firstname.lastname@example.org