The William Hill St Leger Festival at Doncaster Racecourse, 13-16 September, is a heady mix of top quality racing, a fantastic social scene and on Thursday 14th September a fashion parade like no other!
The DFS Ladies Day sees racegoers pull out all the stops and the spectacle of stylish outfits and stunning headwear only adds to the air of fun and sophistication that Ladies day brings to the Town Moor Turf.
And, with five pairs of county tickets available, you too could be part of the action.
As well as a packed race card which brings some of the biggest names in the horse racing industry to the Town Moor Turf, lady racegoers will be vying to win the Best Dressed Lady Competition.
Ladies are picked from the crowd by our scouts and they are then judged in our parade ring with one lucky winner scooping an enviable haul of prizes and the opportunity to go through to the ‘Go Racing Best Dressed Lady’ final representing Doncaster Racecourse.
So if you want to be part of the action this September and be in with a chance of winning, simply answer one simple question:
Where is the William Hill St Leger Festival held?
To find out more about the St Leger Festival or any other race meetings and events at Doncaster Racecourse, or to book tickets visit http://www.doncaster-racecourse.co.uk/whats-on/fixtures/
• The closing date for the competition is 8th September.
• Five winners will be selected at random to win the prize as offered above.
• No cash alternative and the prize is nontransferrable.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Dress code applies (see www.doncaster‐racecourse.co.uk).
• Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
• Guests at the racecourse are advised to note that the Champagne Lawn is a challenge 21 area and only guests aged 18 and over are allowed onto the champagne lawns.